Kept 14 times
The Cars Of Tomorrow 1923 to 2002
Join The Cars Of Tomorrow?
- Someone kept Transport - Road - Inventors - Sir Clive Sinclair - London 6 weeks ago
- Someone kept The Cars Of Tomorrow 10 weeks ago
- Someone joined The Cars Of Tomorrow 10 weeks ago
- Someone commented on British Transport - Road - Cars - Prototypes - Sutton Coldfield - 1968 4 months ago
- Someone commented on Transport - Vauxhall MAXX 6 months ago
There are no polls for this box.
M8-3a "Fulgar", the car of the future, had it's...Keep
Robert "Bob" Collier, the development engineer...Keep
Jaguar's super car concept vehicle the XJ220 is...Keep
Why were these recommended?
We try to uncover interesting memory boxes based on things you told us, like where you live or used to go to school. Other memory boxes might be shown because similar users have also kept them or because of the interests you've added to your profile.
Why am I seeing the same things over?
To keep the recommendations simple, we pick a maximum number of memory boxes to be shown per day. Once you've seen all those, the same ones will repeat until we make new recommendations for you tomorrow. Remember to 'keep' any recommendations you like, and these will not be shown to you again in future.
But nothing here is interesting to me!?
Try adding more information to your profile - the more information you add, the more chances we have to recommend something you'll like. We're always looking to improve Friends Reunited and welcome your feedback on this feature hereGo back to recommendations