Kept 15 times
Celebrities Whose Names Are Used In Cockney Rhyming Slang 1914 to 2012
Ever heard any of these names being used in your local rub-a-dub (pub)? Ever used them yourself? We'd love to hear about any that you've used before, and any that you still use!
Join Celebrities Whose Names Are Used In Cockney Rhyming Slang?
- Someone kept "There's a Gregory in the post" last week
- Someone kept Thomas Edison, with his wife last week
- Someone kept Celebrities Whose Names Are Used In Cockney Rhyming Slang last week
- Someone joined Celebrities Whose Names Are Used In Cockney Rhyming Slang last week
- Someone kept Celebrities Whose Names Are Used In Cockney Rhyming Slang 3 weeks ago
There are no polls for this box.
Tommy Steele: cockney rhyming slang for......Keep
Cilla Black: cockney rhyming slang for... 'back'!Keep
Why were these recommended?
We try to uncover interesting memory boxes based on things you told us, like where you live or used to go to school. Other memory boxes might be shown because similar users have also kept them or because of the interests you've added to your profile.
Why am I seeing the same things over?
To keep the recommendations simple, we pick a maximum number of memory boxes to be shown per day. Once you've seen all those, the same ones will repeat until we make new recommendations for you tomorrow. Remember to 'keep' any recommendations you like, and these will not be shown to you again in future.
But nothing here is interesting to me!?
Try adding more information to your profile - the more information you add, the more chances we have to recommend something you'll like. We're always looking to improve Friends Reunited and welcome your feedback on this feature hereGo back to recommendations